We gather and use clients information in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them online. We do not share, sell or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Forms on this website do collect personal data that you submit, which will stored on our database for purpose of contacting you and providing you a service only.
All your data will be held and used in accordance with the EU General Cate Protection Regulations (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
Our Data Controller, Elizabeth Andrews can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or details concerning the protection of your personal data.
Our Clinic is Medically Licensed (Aesthetic Practitioner).
What date we gather when you visit our website.
We may collect your data in a variety of ways on this website. This information is recorded by our Customer Relationship Management software, Hubspot, and Google Analytics; we use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you. We may store this data indefinitely. We may collect the following information:
* Contact information including your email address
* Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
* Website usage data
* Other information relevant to patient enquiries
* Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
When you visit Freedom House Aesthetics you provide personal information including your name, address, date of birth and medical history.
During your consultation medical notes are taken. You will also be asked to read and sign a consent form before treatment and have photos taken for your medical records. These records are kept confidential. And as a clinic we are required to hold this data for 10 years.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you expect from your practice, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
* For our own internal records
* To improve the products and services we provide
* To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
* To customise the website for you
* To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
As an individual, you have the following rights in regard to the data that we collect and store:
* The right to be informed
* The right of access
* The right to rectification
* The right to erasure
* The right to restrict processing
* The right to data portability
* The right to object
* Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Izzie Andrews by emailing email@example.com